Acceptance of terms
You agree not to post any text, files, images, video, audio, or other materials (‘Content’) or use the Website in any way that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- violates any state, federal, or other law;
- threatens, harasses, or is libelous;
- is harmful to minors;
- contains self-benefiting advertising or marketing in public areas of the Website that have not been paid for and are not designated for the addition of promotional content;
- produces Software viruses or code harmful to other computers;
- disrupts the normal dialogue of users of the Website;
- employs misleading or false information;
- uses forged headers or other items to manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content.
You agree not to decompile or reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
Unless you receive explicit permission, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Website. Any business that registers with a listing or purchases advertising or any other service has the right and permission to manage their listing or purchased advertising or other services to their commercial benefit so long as the codes of conduct above are not violated.
Bonstaete B.V. does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any of the calculations, content, information, methods or advertisements contained in, resulting from, or linked to this website.
It is hereby stated that you, the person accessing this website, acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon any of these calculations, materials, systems or methods shall be at your sole judgment and risk.
The service and the materials are provided by Roofvolumes.com on an ‘as is’ basis, without any warranties of any kind, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects, errors, viruses, merchantable and that it is fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. your use of the website is at your own risk.
Under no circumstances shall Bonstaete B.V. be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, resulting from any aspect of your use of the Website including but not limited to damages that arise from your inability to use the website or the service, or the interruption, modification, or termination of the website or any service or part thereof.
Bonstaete B.V. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.